Object-orientated CSS (OOCSS)
- Divide styles between functional and visual styles
- CSS preprocessors provides abstraction. is only an asset for developers. End product is still CSS.
- 256 classes to override one ID
- Break it down. smaller blocks are more flexible than bigger ones. blocks can be reused with other blocks.
- Single responsibility principle, the basis of unix.
- Don’t be afraid of many classes.
- Classes keep your components flexible and avoids repetition
- Organizing CSS: Modular, Extensible, Scalable
Responsive web designss ☞